sexta-feira, 22 de junho de 2007

Gurosan para Ressaca Emocional, para a Gomezzzzz


You are a splendid butterfly,
It is your wings that make you beautiful,
And I could make you fly away,
But I could never make you stay.
You said you were in love with me,
Both of us know that that's impossible,
And I could make you rule the day,
But I could never make you stay.
Not for all the tea in China,
Not if I could sing like a bird,
Not for all North Carolina,
Not for all my little words,
Not if I could write for you the sweetest song you ever heard,
It doesn't matter what I do,
Not for all my little words.

Now that you've made me want to die,
You tell me that you're unboyfriendable,
And I could make you pay and pay,
But I could never make you stay.
Not for all the tea in China . . .


All my Little Words, Magnetic Fields

Sem comentários: